Job Vacancy - Senior AEC CAD Technician
ROLE: Senior AEC CAD Technician with Coordinated Design Services [CDS]
LOCATION: Wixford (Stratford-upon Avon) or Central London (Waterloo)
SALARY: To be based on experience, skills, and ability
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
This role is aimed towards individuals that have a high level of experience in the production and delivery of quality 3D models for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction [AEC] Industry, with additional knowledge of the interaction with Mechanical, Engineering and Plumbing [MEP] Services & Structural Elements.
This position will give an individual the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in the UK and worldwide, develop their future through Continuous Personal Development, and work with a skilled, talented, and multi-disciplinary team.
This role will require the individual to:
- Produce high quality, detailed, coordinated AEC 3D models.
- Produce high quality 2D sheet Production Outputs.
- Create high quality Revit Families.
- Interact within or lead Coordination meetings internally and externally.
- Required to attend client co-ordination and other review meetings.
- Assist & lead other members of the team in project delivery.