Job Vacancy - Apprentice MEP Coordinator
ROLE: Apprentice MEP Coordinator with Coordinated Design Services [CDS]
LOCATION: Wixford (Stratford-upon Avon) or Central London (Waterloo)
SALARY: To be based on experience, skills, and ability
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
This role is aimed towards individuals that wish to start the development of their career in Coordinated Design Services through their experiences with a business and training in an appropriately selected College Course. This position will give an individual the chance to work on some of the top construction projects, learn on the job, achieve a qualification, and develop their future.
It is the intention that all applicants with undergo an apprenticeship programme to including internal training, higher education with a focus on Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing [MEP] service coordination. The individual will also be exposed to other divisions of the business to produce an employee that is truly multi-disciplined.
This role will require the individual to Learn and Demonstrate the following:
- Key software used by the business Revit, Autodesk Fabrication, AutoCAD.
- How to conduct clash detection tests and model reviews using Navisworks, Solibri and Revizto.
- How to use and interact with EDMS systems.
- How to Implement BIM Technology to facilitate project needs
- The process of 2D sheet Production.
- The process of 3D model Authorship.
- The process of analyzing a design and how to report the findings correctly.
- Interact in Coordination meetings internally and externally.
- Attend client co-ordination and other review meetings.
- Attend a Higher Education course on a Day Release basis [Specific course and duration dependent on location and availability].