Job Vacancy - AEC CAD Technician
ROLE: AEC CAD Technician with Coordinated Design Services [CDS]
LOCATION: Wixford (Stratford-upon Avon) or Central London (Waterloo)
SALARY: To be based on experience, skills, and ability
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
This role is aimed towards individuals that have experience in the production and delivery of quality 3D models for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction [AEC] Industry, with additional knowledge of the interaction with Mechanical, Engineering and Plumbing [MEP] Services & Structural Elements.
This position will give an individual the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in the UK and worldwide, develop their future through Continuous Personal Development, and work with a skilled, talented, and multi-disciplinary team.
The individual will also be exposed to all areas of the business, to produce an employee that is truly multi-disciplined.
This role will require the individual to:
• Produce quality, detailed, coordinated AEC 3D models.
• Produce quality 2D sheet Production Outputs.
• Create quality Revit Families.
• Conduct early design & constructability analysis reviews.
• Interact within Coordination meetings internally and externally.
• Opportunities to attend client co-ordination and other review meetings.