Job Vacancy – Full Stack Programmer
ROLE: Full Stack Programmer with Applied Technologies
LOCATION: Wixford (Stratford-upon Avon)
SALARY: To be based on experience, skills, and ability
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
To support continued FULmax product development, this role will span the creation and maintenance of FULmax hardware and software solutions. This role will also have scope to develop new internal tools and client facing applications, engaging in proof-of-concept work, systems prototyping, and provide 2nd tier software support within the Applied Technologies team.
This position will give an individual the chance to work on some of the top construction projects, learn on the job, and develop their future.
This role will require the individual to:
- Support product development as part of an Agile team.
- Support clients and sales team, as required.
- Develop tools to benefit the Fulcro business and contribute to Intellectual Property and product in market.
- Maintain existing FULmax product portfolio, developing enhancements and new releases to meet industry requirements and software changes in 3rd party API’s and SDK’s.
- Work with R&D team to develop new applications and functionality based on client requirements.
- Develop proof-of-concept ideas and code into deliverable products.
- Manage and design databases to support operations and product rollout.
- Develop on feedback from the FULmax engagement team, regarding product availability, capability, and improvements required by clients.
- Assist in Quality Assurance programs for our code and integrations with 3rd party API’s.
- Work closely with the Director of R&D, Applied Technologies to understand strategy and product roadmap.
- Work with 3rd party code, providing feedback to Beta programs and explain required updates.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep the Director of R&D, Applied Technologies apprised of any changes to API’s and integrations that might affect our customers.
- Provide 2nd tier remote software support to clients as required.
- Monitoring and understanding of data trends received from deployed devices/software to optimise customer experience and pre-empt operational and technical issues.
- Liaising and communicating with wider Fulcro team in relation to deadlines and requirements.
- Deliver commented, quality assured and documented code to deadlines.