Job Vacancy - BIM Technician
ROLE: BIM Technician with Associates
LOCATION: Wixford (Stratford-upon Avon) or Central London (Waterloo)
SALARY: To be based on experience, skills, and ability
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
This role is aimed towards individuals that have experience in the production and delivery of quality Digital Twins for Virtual Design in Construction [VDC] and Building Information Management [BIM] projects in the construction industry.
This position will give an individual the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in the UK and worldwide, develop their future through Continuous Personal Development, and work with a skilled, talented, and multi-disciplinary team. The individual will also be exposed to all areas of the business, to produce an employee that is truly multi-disciplined.
This role will require the individual to:
- Conduct early design & constructability analysis reviews.
- Utilize different software to analyze and audit 3D models, 2D drawings and other project data for their completeness against a BIM Execution Plan [BEP].
- Run clash detection routines and produce coherent reports based on findings.
- Production/review of project BEP’s and their utilization on projects.
- Conduct BIM Management activities
- Interact in Coordination meetings internally and externally.
- Opportunities to attend client co-ordination and other review meetings.