To support code development of internal tools and client facing applications, engage in proof-of-concept work, systems prototyping, and provide 2nd tier software support within the Applied Technologies team.
Work to develop cutting edge Virtual and Mixed Reality tools for use in the Construction sector.
Role will be within an Agile R&D team and will require you to cover a range of programming disciplines for embedded applications, web portals, SaaS, database management, and app development.
- Work with R&D team to develop new applications and functionality based on client requirements
- Develop proof-of-concept ideas and code into deliverable products
- Manage and design databases to support operations and product rollout
- Develop on feedback from the FULmax engagement team, regarding product availability, capability, and improvements required by clients
- Assist in Quality Assurance programs for our code and integrations with 3rd party API’s
- Maintain product knowledge and keep the Director of Applied Technologies apprised of any changes to API’s and integrations that might affect our customers
- Work with 3rd party code, providing feedback to Beta programs and explain required updates
- Provide 2nd tier remote software support to clients as required
- Monitoring of and understanding data trends received from deployed devices/software to optimise customer experience and pre-empt operational and technical issues
- Liaising and Communicating with Applied Technologies and Fulcro staff in relation to deadlines and requirements
- Working closely with the Director of Applied Technologies to understand software development strategy and product roadmap
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Performing on any other reasonable task assigned by the company
- Working remotely and in an office setting as required