WHY USE BIM?
We know that using BIM demands clear and unambiguous project management, a lean approach and collaborative engagement throughout the delivery team. What makes BIM a particularly powerful tool is that it considers a project in a wider environment and across the whole of its life cycle. At Fulcro, BIM projects start with the end in mind.
Five good reasons to use BIM on your construction project:
1. Combines information production with sound engineering judgement and design
2. Provides wider, faster access to integrated information
3. Enables better collaboration and decision making
4. Harnesses innovative technologies and gathers intelligence
5. Enables reflective, adaptive thinking for the whole life of the project and within a wider context
Ten ways that BIM will improve your construction project:
1. Improve efficiencies
2. Reduce waste
3. Reduce risk
4. Reduce costs
5. Improve profitability
6. Reduce environmental impact
7. Improve health and safety
8. Maximise value
9. Provide better service to the client
10. Give confidence that your project is delivered on time and on budget
Have a look through our projects to see BIM in action.